Ah, life.

"I hate the fact that you keep telling me how you love her. And how she is so similar to me. I wish it was me. We've only been together for few weeks and yet, I can't imagine my life without you in it. I can live without you. I just don't want to. It's so selfish of me to wish that you'd break up with her one day and turn to me instead. As painful as it is, I realize that even if you do, you probably won't choose me. I would remind you of her too much. Knowing I would never have the chance to be with you hurts me much more than losing the chance itself."

0 comments:

Search

Loompaland

My great hope is to laugh as much as I cry; to get my work done and try to love somebody and have the courage to accept the love in return.

Oompa Loompa

My photo
I am lousy in explaining myself in words as I believe articulating something as complicated as personality stringed together in sentences does no justice to the profoundness in me. I may not know much but I know this much is true. I have morbid fascination over people's stories regardless where they came from or what background they grew up in. I indulge in their stories not because I'm nosy but because I find them enriching mine. I wish to be awed by the possibilities and differences I find in people from all over the world and I never hesitate to befriend them if the attraction is likewise. I am a creature of language, emotions, rationality experiences, comprehension, and love. I use words and ideas to change the world, I cling to my emotions and rationality to yield decisions, I base my decisions on experiences, I define skewed things I find through a weak attempt of comprehension and I love almost everyone.