I see things in grey.

I know that you don't understand me. I don't understand me.


I am the kind of person who is happy for someone's happiness. I am the kind of person who hates when I see someone's happy. I want to serve the humanity. I want to teach children. I want to work for homeless people. I want to earn a lot of money. I want to show people what I'm good at. I am ambitious. I am caring. I am dark and mysterious. I like to talk about me. I don't like to talk about me. I want people say I'm good. I don't want them to know I'm good. I don't talk about what I feel. I want someone to listen to what I feel. I want to give up all I have for someone who needs me and only wants me. I don't want to give up my all for anyone. I hate my parents. I am afraid of making them unhappy. I am the most selfish girl in my family. I am the most selfless girl among my friends. I am ugly. I am beautiful. I don't want to listen to people's problems. I want to be the one they talk to. I want to help people. I know what I want. I am afraid of what I want. I want to be hopeful. I am afraid of being disappointed.

You are not killing me. I am killing me. I don't understand me. 

0 comments:

Search

Loompaland

My great hope is to laugh as much as I cry; to get my work done and try to love somebody and have the courage to accept the love in return.

Oompa Loompa

My photo
I am lousy in explaining myself in words as I believe articulating something as complicated as personality stringed together in sentences does no justice to the profoundness in me. I may not know much but I know this much is true. I have morbid fascination over people's stories regardless where they came from or what background they grew up in. I indulge in their stories not because I'm nosy but because I find them enriching mine. I wish to be awed by the possibilities and differences I find in people from all over the world and I never hesitate to befriend them if the attraction is likewise. I am a creature of language, emotions, rationality experiences, comprehension, and love. I use words and ideas to change the world, I cling to my emotions and rationality to yield decisions, I base my decisions on experiences, I define skewed things I find through a weak attempt of comprehension and I love almost everyone.