This goes for you, friend.

This goes for my dear friend, Murni Nelly. 


Meltdowns start when you just go through your life and you're all smiles and don't face those problems. People need to find what it is that makes them feel good about themselves. Face your problems, but don't get attached to them anymore. They're in the past. Find what can make you feel good and do it. For me, it's English, and perhaps writing. They make me feel good. I am just turning my passion into something positive. It was just a matter of thinking, 'I don't to waste any time, I have so many things I have yet to accomplish'. There are SO MANY GOOD THINGS waiting out there for us to accomplish. Why waste time with low self-esteem? We are enough. We are more, in fact. We survived. :)

And one more thing, don't surround yourself by 'yes' people. There's some sort of lack of self-esteem for someone to gravitate towards that kind of energy. It's important to have people who tell you their honest opinion. I have my people. You should find your people. Or at least, your person. Your person... doesn't necessarily have to be your closest friend. Your person... as I once said, is the person you tell things to, not because you want to get his/her approval. It's just that... telling him/her makes things real. If you murdered someone, he/she will be the person you'd call to help you drag the corpse across the living room floor. Find your people, friend, and you will be okay. :)

Search

Loompaland

My great hope is to laugh as much as I cry; to get my work done and try to love somebody and have the courage to accept the love in return.

Oompa Loompa

My photo
I am lousy in explaining myself in words as I believe articulating something as complicated as personality stringed together in sentences does no justice to the profoundness in me. I may not know much but I know this much is true. I have morbid fascination over people's stories regardless where they came from or what background they grew up in. I indulge in their stories not because I'm nosy but because I find them enriching mine. I wish to be awed by the possibilities and differences I find in people from all over the world and I never hesitate to befriend them if the attraction is likewise. I am a creature of language, emotions, rationality experiences, comprehension, and love. I use words and ideas to change the world, I cling to my emotions and rationality to yield decisions, I base my decisions on experiences, I define skewed things I find through a weak attempt of comprehension and I love almost everyone.