Blog Piracy

As uncreative as a blog post could ever be, this is it. I did my regular checks on few blogs on my list. They're all strangers' to me, the bloggers. But I find them very interesting, each and every individual, that I find myself going back to check their 'personal diary' almost everyday even though I've never talked to them or even known them. So there was this guy who apparently had found one of his old posts somewhere and decided to repost it. Maybe not a very interesting post. Maybe regular. But certainly, it talks directly to me and slapping me on the face. So I guess finally try to articulate my feelings into a blog post after I've finished contemplating and mulled over each and every events that have been occurring in my life for the past few months. However, as much as I want to start the meditation (or as reluctant as I actually am), I decided that I haven't got enough time. And to give a glimpse of my lack of creativity  (or should I say, my attempt of blog piracy), I'd post a saying that he has posted in his blog too.

"I am a hopeless romantic and/or romantically hopeless. I have been in very few (one) relationships. I don't fall for people often; so when I do, I know it means something. I used to think I could be fine for the longest time, even if I was alone. I don't know about that anymore. Unfortunately, I haven't had the best luck. Wallowing and dwelling are familiar friends to me."

- Wesley Chan

0 comments:

Search

Loompaland

My great hope is to laugh as much as I cry; to get my work done and try to love somebody and have the courage to accept the love in return.

Oompa Loompa

My photo
I am lousy in explaining myself in words as I believe articulating something as complicated as personality stringed together in sentences does no justice to the profoundness in me. I may not know much but I know this much is true. I have morbid fascination over people's stories regardless where they came from or what background they grew up in. I indulge in their stories not because I'm nosy but because I find them enriching mine. I wish to be awed by the possibilities and differences I find in people from all over the world and I never hesitate to befriend them if the attraction is likewise. I am a creature of language, emotions, rationality experiences, comprehension, and love. I use words and ideas to change the world, I cling to my emotions and rationality to yield decisions, I base my decisions on experiences, I define skewed things I find through a weak attempt of comprehension and I love almost everyone.