101 Goals in 1,001 Days.

The concept is simple: Think of 101 goals that you can accomplish in 1,001 days. They can be big or small. When you do accomplish one, cross it out and share your progress with everyone.

My Goals:
001. Horseback ride along a beach.
002. Sing and play on the piano.
003. Write a song.
004. Taste at least 20 wine types.
005. Eat something exotic.
006. Spend an entire day cooking a fancy meal.
007. Send poor kids to school. [DONE]
008. Get my own apartment.
009. Spend an afternoon in a buffet, until I am kicked out.
010. Get a pen pal.
011. Laugh until my cheek feels bloated, my ribs hurt and my tears run dry.
012. Paint my bedroom wall.
013. Spend days at Disneyland until there's nothing left to see.
014. Backpack across a new unknown land.
015. Begin writing a book.
016. Read "To Kill A Mockingbird".
017. Make a commemorative scrapbook for someone.
018. Go bungee jumping in someone's arms.
019. Spend one night doing nothing but watching childhood films.
020. Turn a stranger into a friend in the course of a day.
021. Visit United States.
022. Purchase a bean bag.
023. Stand before the real Mona Lisa painting at Louvre Museum, Paris.
024. Flirt with a fine Greek lad.
025. Spend a weekend on the beach in a tent.
026. Learn French fluently.
027. Kiss in the rain.
028. Get a tattoo.
029. Sleep under the stars.
030. Make a wish on a falling star.
031. Write a poem for someone.
032. Let myself cry freely in public.
033. Visit England's countryside.
034. Play a song on piano fluently.
035. Lift a stranger's heart.
036. Smile at every person I see.
037. Write old-fashioned love letters to someone.
038. Listen to at least, 5 new songs each month.
039. See what's inside a Playboy magazine.
040. Attend a costume party.
041. Take a homeless person out to lunch.
042. Find an editor that likes me enough to work with me.
043. Learn how to make lasagna.
044. Write a story worth filming into a movie.
045. Start building my dream organization.
046. Spend an entire day barefoot.
047. Watch sunset from a helicopter.
048. Turn off my phone for a full 24 hours.
049. Dance with someone in the rain.
050. Learn and do water photography.
051. Get my blog published.
052. Go to Wicklow National Park in Ireland.
053. Create a mixtape.
054. Have a happy and meaningful birthday.
055. Attend a funeral for someone I have never met before.
056. Meet more new friends from Internet, real good people, not freaks.
057. Teach a child how to read.
058. Practice Pay It Forward.
059. Walk down the road holding hands in a cold winter night.
060. Wear different unmatched shoes.
061. Have a hot bath completed with scented candles.
062. Set aside a day to ride the busses until nightfall and see where I end up.
063. Buy a new laptop, or should I just say, Macbook.
064. Gaze at a starry sky with someone.
065. Make someone realize that they are worth loving.
066. Jump on a trampoline until super happy and exhausted.
067. Visit South Korea.
068. Work a part-time job.
069. Make a scrapbook of my own dreams.
070. Ride an elevator up and down, converse with the different people who get on.
071. Hand out Valentines to strangers on a day that isn’t Valentine’s Day.
072. Have a meaningful conversation on a swing set.
073. Spend a Valentine's Day with a loved one.
074. Stop and listen to singers who sing at subways.
075. Go an entire week without eating rice.
076. Wake up beside a special someone.
077. Spend an entire day volunteering at a homeless shelter.
078. Learn Braille.
079. Take one walk at the park; just me and my thoughts.
080. Pay someone's toll ticket.
081. Wish happy holiday to a stranger.
082. Attend an art festival.
083. Surprise a stranger with a simple thoughtful deed.
084. Go through my contact list and delete all the people who I no longer talk to.
085. Sing a song to someone I love.
086. Carve my name into a tree.
087. Get a good paying job.
088. Drink more tea than coffee. [DONE]
089. Tell my friends and family that I love them every day.
090. Settle financially.
091. Make a cool drink.
092. Win a game of Otello against Paulus.
093. Jump into a pile of leaves.
094. Play paint ball.
095. Kiss the most handsome guy in the planet.
096. Watch all my movie collection.
097. Color every picture in a coloring book.
098. Write a letter to no one, put it into a bottle and release it to the sea.
099. Touch a student's life. [DONE]
100. Sleep on a water bed.
101. Fall in love.

Start date: August 26, 2009.
End date: June 20, 2012.

0 comments:

Search

Loompaland

My great hope is to laugh as much as I cry; to get my work done and try to love somebody and have the courage to accept the love in return.

Oompa Loompa

My photo
I am lousy in explaining myself in words as I believe articulating something as complicated as personality stringed together in sentences does no justice to the profoundness in me. I may not know much but I know this much is true. I have morbid fascination over people's stories regardless where they came from or what background they grew up in. I indulge in their stories not because I'm nosy but because I find them enriching mine. I wish to be awed by the possibilities and differences I find in people from all over the world and I never hesitate to befriend them if the attraction is likewise. I am a creature of language, emotions, rationality experiences, comprehension, and love. I use words and ideas to change the world, I cling to my emotions and rationality to yield decisions, I base my decisions on experiences, I define skewed things I find through a weak attempt of comprehension and I love almost everyone.